- We are back! Check here for the latest updates.
The staff of a community makes all the difference. We’re determined to go above and beyond to find and attract the best people out there. In fact, we really can’t get enough of them – literally! Our philosophy is the more the merrier – granted that each staff member has a good judgement, is disciplined, mature and active.
Before you decide to apply for staff, it’s important that you evaluate if you truly have the will and passion for the job. We’re looking for staff members who find their drive in contributing to our community, achieving impressive results alongside us, and gaining a unique professional experience.
Below are some key attributes that we seek in all our staff members:
- Activity / Dedication
- Good behavior (as a staff member, you set the example – be a role model!)
If you have decided to pursue a staff position, you can proceed to send your application using your own format. However, you need to include some minimum content listed below. You apply for all server positions by creating a thread in this forum!
Steam Profile Link:
Discord tag (ex. DiscordName#1111):
Why do you want to become staff:
Why should we select you:
(END COPY AND PASTE)
- Must have been active on server for at least two weeks
- Must be active within the community (active on; server and preferably forums & Discord)
- Must not have any recent (1 month) bans on record, unless it was a misunderstanding which the staff member in question can confirm.
- Must disclose any recent (1 month) warning points received in the application.
- Must have an extensive knowledge of the rules to an extent to where they can enforce them with confidence.
- Minimum age of 14 to apply.
We hope that you consider applying for staff and we’re optimistic that you have what it takes! If you manage to become a staff member, we will always remain grateful for your service and contribution, and never take it for granted! Good luck!